High Expectations - Aspirations - Enjoyment
Dorney School will receive a total of £17,790, based on the January 2017 Census, for PE and Sport funding. This will contribute to Dorney School’s drive to continue to raise the profile of sport and Physical Education.
Allocation of funds:
1. Membership of ‘Sports Partnership’.
2. Enhancing Dorney’s resources.
3. Further professional development for teachers
4. External coaches to deliver specialist sessions across all year groups
5. Introducing a variety of new sports clubs, both during school hours and after school
|1. ‘Sports Partnership’ membership||£2,000|
|3. Professional development||£2,000|
|4. External specialists||£5,000|
|5. Introducing School Clubs||£5,290|
1. Sports Partnership
The funding will be used to enhance our current sports resources. This will allow pupils to practice more sports than ever before..
5. Introduction of new sports clubs